Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Looking to expand your knowledge and work with team that you can grow with? If so, come join our Cardiology team!
VRCC Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital is a 24 hour emergency and specialty veterinary hospital located in Englewood, Colorado. We see patients from both a referral basis from general practice veterinarians, as well as directly from clients in need of specialty veterinary care for their pet. We specialize in Cardiology, Dermatology and Allergy, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedic and soft tissue Surgery.
We currently have an opening in our Cardiology Department and looking for a Veterinary Technician who is dependable, flexible, self-motivated, works well in a collaborative team environment, and has a desire to further their cardiology knowledge. General Practice Technicians encouraged to apply!
The Cardiology Department at VRCC sees frequent emergencies which requires our technicians to have strong nursing background with a high standard of patient care and attention to detail is essential. Our highest values are providing excellent patient care, practicing the highest quality of medicine and providing the best client service/education in the veterinary industry. If you are looking to learn new ways to help animals in need while being a part of great team then we want you!
- Documenting of medications, procedures and administrating treatments of patients while hospitalized
- Client education and support
- Assisting with Echocardiograms, Electrocardiograms, and Cardiac procedures
- Providing outstanding client care and communication to the highest standards
- Catheter & IV Placement
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples
Technicians will have the opportunity to be trained in advanced cardiology care including pacemakers and fluoroscopy operation.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience within the veterinary field, Certified Veterinary Technician preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and the community.