Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus offered!
Hampden Family Pet Hospital is seeking a Surgery/Dental Certified Veterinary Technician to join our AMAZING team!
We are an AAHA accredited state of the art facility that provides general practice, dermatology, oncology, internal medicine, dentistry, cardiology, radiology, orthopedics, acupuncture and complementary medicine, for clients looking for a more holistic approach.
Our ideal candidate :
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds & properly restrain when necessary
Primary job duties include:
- Running anesthesia
- Performing as a scrub and circulating nurse
- Dental prophys, and dental radiographs, dental charting
- Providing nursing care to hospitalized patients
- IV catheter placement, blood draws, vaccine administration
- Assisting throughout the rest of the hospital as needed
Required shift hours: Monday-Tuesday ( 7:00am-5:00pm ), Wednesday (OFF), Thursday-Friday ( 7:00am-5:00pm ) & every fourth Saturday 8am-2pm, Sunday (CLOSED). Hourly range is $15-$21.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid parental leave, continuing education allowance, scrub allowance, discounted veterinary products and services, and much more! Visit our website for more information about our Hospital! https://hampdenfph.com/
Feel free to apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!