Practice Small & Exotic
Part Time or Full Time Client Service Representative – VCA Centennial Valley, Louisville, Co
Looking to get your foot in the door at a Veterinary Animal Hospital while going to school for Veterinary Technician?
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement – your pet’s health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal – very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner’s expectations.
We’re looking for a personable yet highly professional “service extraordinaire” to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets. Team player, self starter, Multi-tasker with a great attitude in a busy Veterinary Hospital setting.
Great starting position if looking to work in the veterinary field.
We see Dogs, Cats, Avian, Rabbits, Ferrets, Pocket Pets, Reptiles and some Exotics.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer’s trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
Our CSRs are the first and last impression for our clients and their pets.
Great entry position for someone looking to grow in the veterinary field.
Some evenings and Saturdays – flexible hours
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including :
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – F/T
* Generous personal pet care discounts – F/T & P/T
* Paid Time off (including Holidays & sick days) – F/T
* 401 (k) retirement plan – F/T & P/T
* Life Insurance – F/T
* Health and Well-being program that provides resources & training – F/T & P/T
* Free membership to NAVTA – F/T & P/T
* Paid Fear Free Certification Program – F/T & P/T
* Free Continued Education Opportunities – Veterinary Topics – F/T & P/T
* Compensation negotiable based on specific experience, $12.32-$15.00