Experience 4 Years
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Do you want to work with a team that supports each other and celebrates all wins together, big or small? Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital is looking for experienced Veterinary Technicians to join our team!
We are a busy 4-doctor practice located in a gorgeous custom-designed hospital in Lebanon, NH. We encourage our staff to progress clinically and professionally through continual education and training while working with our exceptional veterinarians. We specialize in small animal medicine, wellness care, surgery, dentistry, diagnostic services, laser therapy, acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, and other veterinary services.
What You Can Expect:
- A support team always willing to lend a helping hand
- A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and Doctors
- Opportunities to utilize your skill-set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures
- A fast-paced environment where you’re never bored and you go home each night feeling very accomplished
- The ability to see a variety of cases, guaranteeing no two days are the same
- Growth and development opportunities – everyone has the opportunity to grow, participate, learn, lead, and mentor
As a Veterinary Technician, you are key to the delivery of high-quality patient care and client service. You will utilize your medical knowledge and organizational skills to manage and direct the client/patient flow in the hospital, and will oversee and maintain electronic medical records using AVImark software.
You will: assist Veterinarians in treating pets, induce and monitor anesthesia, collect and analyze lab samples and perform laboratory tests, triage incoming patients, draw blood and place catheters, take digital radiographs (including dental rads), administer medications to patients, and more. You will be encouraged to look for opportunities to foster teamwork and will be expected to mentor others.
- Credentialed Veterinary Technician OR non-credentialed with significant clinical experience.
- You’re self-motivated, good at multitasking, and can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment where there are always multiple responsibilities you’ll need to prioritize.
- Must possess a pleasant, professional attitude as well as a strong desire to learn and master advanced nursing techniques.
- Can easily adapt to the different needs of each patient and is able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations.
- You understand the importance of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy a team environment where everyone is eager to jump in and help; you enjoy the thrill of not knowing what is going to come in next and being able to think critically on your feet
- You are committed to outstanding client service, exceptional patient care, and really want to make a difference!
Signing Bonus: Credentialed Veterinary Technicians (CVT, LVT, or RVT) will receive a $1,500 signing bonus! The bonus will be paid when you remain an employee after the 90-day introductory period.
Pay is commensurate with experience ($16-21) and benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Employee Pet Discount
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Weecare (childcare assistance)
- Legal & Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Student Debt Refinancing
- Veterinary Technician Education Discounts
- Four Day Work Week (with occasional Saturday half shift)
Our current business hours are M-F 7:30a until either 5:00p or 7:00p, and every other Saturday 7:30am – 12p. We are considering expanding those hours.