Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Student (CO positions only)
$500 Sign On Bonus!
PETS Emergency Hospital is looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative to join our Exceptional Team!
We are a 24Hour Emergency Veterinary Hospital looking for part-time (with potential for full-time) Client Service Representative to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
Candidates must have:
- A flexible schedule
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client service skills
- Multitasking abilities
- Face-to-face/written/telephone communication
- Computer proficiency
Our hospital provides compassionate emergency medical care for small animals, servicing an area from Cheyenne to Brighton, Fort Morgan to Estes Park. We pride ourselves on the quality of medicine we provide as well as the family environment in which we work. This job is more than just answering phones and is not for the faint of heart, but the rewards are many. There is always opportunity for growth and something new to learn at PETS.
Besides being an outgoing and team oriented individual, our ideal candidate(s) must:
- Be competent, confident and compassionate
- Be well spoken and mature
- Understand the importance of the receptionist’s role in a successful business
- Be solutions driven and enjoy taking on a challenge
- Work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
We are looking for someone with great work ethic who enjoys being part of a team. Animal/Medical experience highly preferred but not required.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!