Experience 2 Years
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Our team is a fun, low drama group, looking to add another outgoing team member. Lakeside Animal Hospital is a small, busy clinic, designed to offer clients affordable and quality veterinary care. Since we are a small clinic, everyone helps with everything. We are looking for someone who welcomes the challenge of multi-tasking and enjoys going above and beyond for our awesome clientele.
- Above average computer competency
- Open and flexible schedule and available to work two Saturday mornings a month; after COVID.
- You must be mature enough to approach the occasional tough situation with confidence and a problem-solving attitude.
- Self Starter, always looking for things to do and ways to help
- Strong sense of self confidence
- Pay will be based on performance and certification.
- Veterinary field: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 year (Required)
- Technician: 2 years (Required)
Required skills include venipuncture, dental cleaning, taking and processing digital radiographs, anesthesia monitoring, surgical assisting, client communications and proper patient restraint.
Competency with in-house Idexx laboratory equipment and Cornerstone Software is a huge plus, but willing to train the right candidate