Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital is seeking credentialed veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants to join our team in our radiology department. Our technicians are responsible for the technical duties, client communication and patient care related to their role and department.
VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital has an exciting history (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Vets). We were established in 1971, became a 24 hour hospital in 1974, and we aren’t slowing down. We take pride in providing outstanding, innovative patient care. We are so proud of the hospital and team we work with and we want you to join us.
Benefits of working with our highly skilled team:
- We have a Board Certified Radiologist on site.
- Hands-on learning, didactic training, and collaboration on case management and treatment to provide the highest quality patient care.
- Utilization of advanced technology; CT, MRI, fluoroscopy.
- All tasks related to the diagnostic imaging needs of the hospital and it’s patients.
- Think analytically through disease process and patient needs.
- Inspire and teach students and new associates.
- Ensure documentation is appropriate, thorough, and complete.
- Paid on-call responsibilities.
- Experienced, credentialed technicians are preferred.
- We also welcome new grads!
- $16-$24/hr depending on credentials and experience.
Our hospital is located in beautiful Denver, CO. You can be in the mountains within 30 minutes to enjoy all the sports and outdoor activities your heart could desire. Outdoors isn’t your thing? Not to worry, Denver is in top ranking for Craft Breweries and the food scene is amazing.
If you’re ready to join a family-like environment and have fun while you’re at work please apply! If we think you’re potentially a good fit for our hospital we will contact you via email shortly.