Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
Client Service Representative (Receptionist)
We are looking for a Client Service Representative to join our team in Parker! While experience is a plus, it is not required because we are willing to take the time to train you. We provide a family environment that has been in the Parker community for 25+ years! We have loyal clients and a caring team! Work life balance is important to us. We look forward to meeting you!
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer’s trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
One Saturday per month (open until noon) and closed Sundays!
Compensation for this position is $17.50-$19, depending on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!