Practice Small & Exotic
Looking for work-life balance? In addition to our commitment to our patients & clients, our employees well-being is of top priority. We believe in a healthy work life balance as well as servant leadership. Our theory is, if you have happy employees then that will rollover to the patients & clients thus further creating a positive experience for all! Here at VCA Central Park we strongly value work-life balance. Family comes first, your work should be #2 and YOU should be your #1!
We are seeking a Client Service Representative to expand our growing hospital. At VCA Central Park Animal Hospital, we take our mission statement – your pet’s health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal – very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner’s expectations.
We’re looking for a personable yet highly professional “service extraordinaire” to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Previous animal hospital experience is preferred but not required. Amazing customer service skills and the ability to multi-task are a must! Candidates should be friendly and have a love for pets and their owners.
Generous Benefits Package:
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gender reassignment benefits
- Infertility benefits
- Supplemental Medical Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employer paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Life Assistance Programs
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Employer matched 401 K retirement plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Program
- Multiple Corporate Discounts
- Career Advancement/Tuition reimbursement
- Scrub Allowance
- Paid Holiday Time Off
- Pet Discount
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer’s trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
- Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
- Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
- Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
- Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
- Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
- Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.