Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Are you a veterinary technician who is ready to join a growing health care team with proven results and longevity in the community? Are you seeking a team that provides high quality patient care and values your skillset? If so, the growing team at Huron Animal Hospital in Thornton, Colorado wants to see your resume! We have full-time opportunities available for:
1) Certified Veterinary Technicians
2) Experienced Veterinary Assistants
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR CVT’S!
What to Expect:
- Patient Care is our priority . We are advocates for our patients and ensure that we can give them the outstanding care that the deserve.
- A positive and supportive team atmosphere, we value open communication, cross-train in all departments and will always lend a helping hand.
- We provide opportunities to utilize your skill set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures while encouraging your professional development – come GROW with us!
· You are a Veterinary Technician (Experienced and/or Credentialed) with outstanding client service skills and excellent patient care .
- Quick on your feet, you are a dynamic and efficient worker who contributes to the operation of the entire hospital , helping to get all the day’s duties done!
- Motivated and compassionate , you have a strong work ethic and value team cohesion and efficiency.
- You understand the challenges we may face working in veterinary medicine and are able to respond with a sense of humor, positivity, and grace.
· You have a strong foundational understanding and can perform the basic responsibilities of a veterinary technician including (but not limited to):
o Patient assessment and physical examinations
o Phlebotomy and catheter placement
o Knowledge of radiology safety and proper technique
o Anesthesia monitoring proficiency
o Perioperative surgical nursing skills
o Routine dental prophylaxis experience
o Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures
Anticipated Schedule (TBD):
· No Emergency Duty!
· Full-time, four 10-hour shifts/week
· Our hospital is open:
o Mon – Fri (8:00am – 6:00pm)
Dependent on experience:
· Credentialed Technicians – $19– $23/hr
· Non-credentialed – $16 – $19/hr
- Sign on Bonus for CVT’s
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Generous Employee Pet Discount
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
For more Information about our hospital, please visit http://www.huronanimalhospital.com