Experience 2 Years
Animal Medical Center of Seattle (AMCS) is looking for a friendly and career minded Laboratory Technician to join our busy ER/Specialty hospital in Shoreline, WA.
Laboratory technicians are responsible for efficiently performing in-house testing procedures, including:
- Proper tracking and identification of test samples/results for multiple specialty departments.
- Running blood chemistries, hematology, urinalysis samples
- Preparing cytology slides
- Performing blood typing/crossmatch for blood transfusion
- Running immunoassay snap tests and interpreting results
Additional responsibilities include the preparation, packaging, and documentation of samples that are sent to outside testing facilities., reporting test results, and general maintenance of supplies and equipment.
We require at least 2+ years of experience working in a veterinary hospital setting. Specialty practice experience is preferred but not required.