Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Job Description Company Description
Family Veterinary Hospital is an established and expanding clinic in Evergreen. With a great reputation we are a cutting edge practice that utilizes many different therapies to benefit the beloved pets of our community including Stem Cell, Acupuncture, Laser Treatments and Holistic Medicine. We are a learning community offering our staff the opportunity to find themselves in all areas of the hospital including but not limited to dental, surgery, treatment, reception and assisting with acupuncture and laser treatments.
We currently have 2 full time Veterinarians and are actively seeking an associate. We have an intentional culture to foster healing and love through commitment, compassion and competence. Our team is exceptional. We are looking for:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid CE
- Scrub Allowance
- Competitive Pet Benefits.
- A highly collaborative and capable individual.
- Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT) preferred, but will consider an individual with extensive on the job training.
- At least one year experience.
- AVImark and surgical experience is a plus.
- Running anesthesia and assisting with surgery
- Assisting Veterinarians with all aspects of Office Calls
- In house Laboratory and Radiology
- Front Desk duties and cleaning is a must.
When applying, please include a cover letter and resume with 3 references.
We are currently providing curbside service for pets: Owners are not entering the building, with rare exceptions.