Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
- Checks patient medical records for past histories, enters in computer and files.
- Takes medical histories and vital signs of patients.*
- Maintains client educational material in an efficient manner.*
- Performs departmental housekeeping duties.*
- Admits and discharges patients.*
- Takes, processes and logs prescription refills in-house, call out pharmacy and online pharmacy.*
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee must be able to multi-task. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Registered Veterinary Technicians in Colorado is preferred, not necessarily required. We are open and willing to train the right candidate.