Your New Career Starts Today!
If you love working with animals, begin your career at Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology in beautiful Denver, Colorado. You can complete your Veterinary Technology degree in as little as 24 months. Our accredited program includes everything you'll need to prepare for a new career, all at a pace that's right for you. We'll help you succeed with expert instruction from dedicated instructors who will train you with the skills necessary to work side-by-side with professional veterinary team members.
The demand for veterinary technicians is expected to increase 20% in the next few years, "Much faster than average" (U.S. Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics). According to our graduates, the decision to attend Bel-Rea was one of the best decisions they've made in life!
- Our curriculum and qualified instructors provide you with the strong foundation and knowledge you need to realize your dream of becoming a veterinary technician.
- Hands-on training and experience gained in small, large, and exotic animal labs, spay/neuter surgical rotations, dental rotations, and vaccine/microchip clinics.
- Well-equipped training facilities including on-site surgery, dental, and radiology suites; ultrasound imaging and digital radiography; microscope labs; kennel areas; and a large animal teaching barn.
- Career connection opportunities through our extensive job placement assistance program.
- 200+ Veterinary Technician internship sites - gain experience in surgery, radiology, treatment, laboratory, intensive care, emergency, and more.
- Financial Aid and Veteran's Benefits, for those who qualify.
- Four program entrance times per year.
- Every class is offered each quarter and your tuition will not change throughout your education (with continual enrollment).
- Out-of-state students qualify for the same tuition rate as in-state students - around 40% of our students come from out of state to attend Bel-Rea.
- Bel-Rea is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), which qualifies graduates to apply for any Veterinary Technician credentialing exams in the United States, Canada, and the UK.