How To Order Transcripts
Bel-Rea utilizes Parchment’s convenient online system for all student and graduate transcript orders.
- Go to www.parchment.com, login or create an account, and then search for Bel-Rea.
- If you have any problems with the Parchment site, you will need to contact their help center.
- Credit and debit cards accepted.
- Bel-Rea’s Registrar generally reviews all Parchment order requests within 1-2 business days (please allow additional time for higher volume periods or holidays).
If your account is on hold for any reason, you will receive notification via email from Parchment. Please contact Bel-Rea with any questions, or to make arrangements to clear your hold and release your transcript.
- Bel-Rea’s Registrar: Jennifer Hillgrove, email@example.com
- Bel-Rea’s Business and Financial Affairs Director: Stacey Sloan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- (303) 751-8700, (800) 950-8001 (toll free)
Current Students: Please wait until final grades are posted in your Populi student account to order if you would like your current quarter’s grades included on your transcript.
Current Internship Students: Please wait until graduation day to order if you want your transcript to confirm graduation from Bel-Rea. You will need to order transcripts for the AAVSB (for VTNE registration and for whatever state(s) you wish to be credentialed in).
- AAVSB: Order an official eTranscript for email@example.com. Required for VTNE registration.
- Credentialing in Colorado: Bel-Rea graduates that take the VTNE in Colorado need to attach a digital copy of their unofficial transcript to the CACVT’s online application. Bel-Rea’s Registrar will email you a free, unofficial copy of your transcript at graduation.
- Credentialing in all other states: Utilize the state’s contact information posted on www.aavsb.org/DLR and order an official eTranscript for each state you want to apply for credentialing in.
Current Pre-Clinical Students: Bel-Rea’s Registrar will email you a free, unofficial copy of your transcript at the start of your Pre-Clinical quarter that you can utilize during your internship interviews.
PARCHMENT ORDERING OPTIONS:
Emailed, official, certified PDF of your transcript. This the fastest, most secure, and environmentally friendly way to send your transcript.
Paper Transcript Mailed Domestic, $10.00
Official paper copy of your transcript mailed within the United States.
FedEx Overnight Mailed Domestic, $32.50
Official paper copy of your transcript mailed within the United States – sent overnight once cleared by Bel-Rea.
Paper Transcript Pick Up, $7.50
Official paper copy of your transcript in sealed envelope signed by Registrar. Available for pickup at Bel-Rea’s front desk Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm. Photo ID required. We will hold your transcript at the front desk for 30 days, after which it will be destroyed and you will need to place a new order.
Paper Transcript Mailed International, $12.50
Official paper copy of your transcript mailed outside of the United States.
Paper Transcript FedEx International, $55.00
Official paper copy of your transcript mailed outside of the United States – sent express once cleared by Bel-Rea.
There are no alerts at this time
Need resources or have questions about campus security? Contact Stasi Bottinelli, Financial Aid Manager, Title IX Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 751-8700.