Apply for Financial Aid
1) New applicant? Please speak with an Admissions Advisor before beginning the financial aid application process.
2) Complete your FAFSA as soon as possible so that your Bel-Rea Financial Aid Advisor can determine the type and amount of aid for which you are eligible.
3) Read Bel-Rea’s Financial Aid Handbook.
- Contains information on how to apply, when to apply, types of aid, how aid is awarded, next steps, and more.
4) Once you receive your award package from Bel-Rea’s Financial Aid Office, follow the enclosed To Do List to complete your aid application process.
- Contents: Award Notification Letter, Financial Aid Estimate (FAE), Shopping Sheet (new students only), Terms and Conditions Letter, Student Information Form, Course Plan.
6) If your parent wishes to use all or part of the Parent PLUS Loan funds offered on your Award Notification Letter, he/she needs to complete the Parent PLUS Loan Application, PLUS Master Promissory Note, and PLUS Loan Credit Counseling (if required).
Federal School Code: 012670
Questions? Contact us at 303-751-8700 or 800-950-8001 (toll free). Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (MST).
There are no alerts at this time
Need resources or have questions about campus security? Contact Stasi Bottinelli (Financial Aid Manager/ Title IX Coordinator) at email@example.com or (303) 751-8700.