Posted Jobs 0
Founded Since 1850
Animal Dental Care & Oral Surgery is looking for a certified veterinary technician, with a strong interest in both dentistry and anesthesia, to join our progressive and team-focused practice. We are interviewing for a passionate leader that will help our team meet increased demand for our services and who shares our vision for warm, personal client care and exceptional medicine. We hire for culture first and strive to create the kind of environment in which you feel valued and where your voice is heard.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- Has at least two years of experience in veterinary medicine.
- Takes personal responsibility and displays integrity.
- Enjoys a team environment and working collaboratively.
- Can effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers, supervisors, DVMs, clients, and the public.
- Enjoys teaching, training and learning; has a strong desire to share knowledge with peers and is open to learning from others.
The benefits you will enjoy as a full-time veterinary technician working at Animal Dental Care & Oral Surgery include:
- Discounted pet care and supplies
- Paid time off
- Continuing education
- Scrub allowance
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Sick time