“How To” Resources

If you have a need that isn’t met by the resources listed on this site, please contact the Student Service Specialist, at (303) 751-8700 x206, or visit their office in the Media Center.

How To Find A Dog Park Near Me

Search www.doggoes.com or www.doggeek.com.

How To Report Animal Abuse

Contact Animal Control through www.ddfl.org (DDFL Investigations), www.denvergov.org (Denver), or www.arapahoe.co.us (Aurora).

How To Register To Vote In Colorado

Contact the Secretary of State’s Office.

  • A Colorado Driver’s License is required to register through the website. Mail in options available for those without a Colorado Driver’s License.
  • If you want to keep your residency in a state other than Colorado, you can still vote by mail-in ballot – contact your home state’s Secretary of State’s Office.
How To Opt Out Of Telemarketing/Mail

Opt out of prescreened offers of credit and insurance through www.optoutscreen.com.

Opt out of telemarketing calls through www.donotcall.gov.

Opt out of direct marketing mail through www.DMAchoice.org (fee of $2).

How To Get Assistance With Renter/Landlord Rights Questions

Contact www.coloradohousingconnects.org.

How To Protect Your Credit Identity

Check out these tips on how to protect your credit identity.

Campus Alerts:

There are no alerts at this time

Need resources or have questions about campus security? Contact Stasi Bottinelli (Financial Aid Manager/ Title IX Coordinator) at bottinelli@belrea.edu or (303) 751-8700.