Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
Animal Medical Center of Seattle (AMCS) is looking for friendly and career minded Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join our Ophthalmology Department in Shoreline, WA. Our doctors, support staff and managers all work together to provide the most comprehensive care and customer service for our patients, clients and the referring veterinary community.
Successful Veterinary Technician applicants will require the following experience, skills and training to be considered:
- Currently licensed or eligible to become licensed as a Veterinary Technician in the state of Washington.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a veterinary hospital setting is preferred.
- Experience in veterinary ophthalmology is preferred.
- Displays competency in the general knowledge and nursing skills required to care for patients.
- Strong anesthesia skills are required for this position.
Animal Medical Center of Seattle provides employees with a wellness program; designed to support and encourage a holistic approach to employee wellbeing by creating an organizational culture of health.
Benefits for full time employees include: competitive hourly compensation; health; dental; vision; IRA with a company sponsored match; Life insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Long and short term disability insurance; discounted pet care after 30-days of employment; paid time off; reimbursement of licensing fees; uniform allowance; annual CE allowance for LVTs.
AMCS is offering a $1500 signing bonus for successful applicants.