Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
This position requires multi-tasking, assisting technicians, performs treatments, patient care, cleaning, handling multiple phone lines, scheduling and other receptionist duties. We have an intentional community of dedicated, competent, and caring staff and seek to add a professional who wants to learn and contribute to our success.
Family Veterinary Hospital is an established and expanding in Evergreen. With a great reputation we are a cutting-edge practice that utilizes many different therapies to benefit the beloved pets of our community including Stem Cell, Acupuncture, Laser Treatments and Holistic Medicine. We are a learning community offering our staff the opportunity to find themselves in all areas of the hospital including but not limited to dental, surgery, treatment, reception and assisting with acupuncture and laser treatments.
- Full- time position with advancement opportunities for the right candidate. Our team is exceptional.
- Competitive Pay
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid CE
- Scrub Allowance
- Competitive Pet Benefits.
- We are looking for a highly collaborative and capable individual
- At least one year experience required.
- AVImark and surgical experience is a plus
- Energetic, Positive, and Compassionate.
- Patient Care
- Assisting the veterinarians and vet techs
- Cleaning, stocking supplies and maintaining the facility
- Some Client Communications
When applying, please include a cover letter and resume with 3 references.
We are currently providing curbside service for pets: Owners are not entering the building, with rare exceptions.