Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
VRCC is looking for a full time Veterinary Technicians to join our Surgery Department. Our Surgery department handles all of our orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries alongside amazing Surgeons and Board Certified Anesthelogists. We are looking for individuals that have experience as a Veterinary Technician (preferably CVT) but love to learn.
VRCC Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital is a 24 hour emergency and specialty veterinary hospital located in Englewood, Colorado. We see patients from both a referral basis from general practice veterinarians, as well as directly from clients in need of specialty veterinary care for their pet. We specialize in Cardiology, Dermatology and Allergy, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedic and soft tissue Surgery.
- Working with patients thru the whole process of appointments, surgery, recovery and discharge.
- Partnering with DVM’s in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments, and procedures,
- Blood draws, catheter placement
- Monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and anesthetic events
- Providing outstanding client care and communication to the highest standards
- Minimum of 1 year of working knowledge in veterinary. Licensed or Certified preferred but not mandatory.
- Recent graduates with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Technology are encouraged to apply. New graduates of Tech & Tech Assistant programs are highly encouraged!
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and the community.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including yearly PTO, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance(s) available along with a generous pet care discount
- CE & Uniform yearly allowances.
- And more!!!
Check us out at www.vrcc.com
Our highest values are providing the best patient care, practicing best medicine and providing the best client service and education in the veterinary industry.
If you are looking to learn new ways to help animals in need while being a part of great team then we want you!
Please apply today by submitting your information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org