Whether you are just beginning the financial aid process, are needing to finish your loan counseling, or want to explore aid options, Bel-Rea's Financial Aid Office is here to help.
Federal Financial Aid and Veteran's Benefits are available to those who qualify. We are dedicated to making our veterinary technician program affordable to students who need help paying for college. In fact, 70-85% of our students choose to utilize some type of financial aid each year.
STEP 1: Find out if you are a Dependent or Independent Student with this infographic.
STEP 3: See if you qualify for Veteran's Benefits.
Bel-Rea Applicants - please note: If you would like Bel-Rea's staff to interact with someone throughout your application process, such as a parent, spouse, or counselor, please fill out this Information Release Form.
No Financial Aid needed? Contact the Financial Aid Office to complete a Cash Payment Plan Form and W-9S.
- Main Federal Student Aid Website
- Repayment Estimator
- Check your Direct Student Loan Balance
- Direct Student Loan Exit Counseling for Interns and Graduates
Handbook Updates - There have been changes to the Origination fees and interest rates for Direct Student Loans and Direct PLUS Loans:
- Interest rates for loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2017: Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Student Loans, 4.45%; Parent PLUS Loan, 7.0%.
- Origination fees for loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2017: Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Student Loans, 1.066%; Parent PLUS Loan, 4.264%.